Why can’t we all just get along?!
Please follow the guidance below and we’ll have a thriving community and no hurt feelings or sore elbows, or whatever. The rules cover my commenting and copyright policies, and what to expect if you contact me. The list is non-inclusive and subject to change because I make the rules and I am subject to change.
If you have any queries regarding anything on this site you can contact me using the Contact Form. Please ensure you include your email address so I can reply, and state your query in the box provided. I will endeavour to answer all questions in a timely fashion, but:
- I am very busy (who isn’t?), so if I don’t get back to you immediately – be patient.
- If your query is irrelevant or unrelated to my work – don’t expect a reply.
- If you’d like more information on mysticism or awakening – follow the website and you’ll get posts when they’re published. Failing that, try Google (other search engines are available 😉 ).
- If I can’t help – I’ll let you know, assuming your query is relevant (see above).
Other than that – don’t be shy. I love hearing from you.
Comments and lively discussion are welcome within certain parameters:
- No Discrimination – Everybody is entitled to their own opinions, but any content deemed to be discriminatory or hate-based against any group or individual, will be deleted.
- No Personal Attacks – While I encourage constructive criticism, I will not tolerate negative or destructive comments aimed at either myself or other commentators. We can disagree without being mean.
- No Spam – WordPress, thankfully, does a sterling job filtering out most of the crap, but Spambots will be terminated with extreme prejudice. I will also delete any comment that is not relevant to the content or ethos of this site.
- No Dodgy Content – Please refrain from posting content, or links to similar, that you wouldn’t want your grandmother or children to see. Basically, anything NSFW*.
Comments that fall outside these guidelines will be deleted, and any participant who repeatedly violates these simple rules will be blocked. Comments which break the law will be dealt with accordingly.
This website and its content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International, unless otherwise stated.
The books and book extracts are protected under copyright law – All Rights Reserved – and those pages are marked accordingly.
Any content on this site not created by Jessica Davidson is attributed clearly wherever appropriate and whenever possible, either in the text or via a link. I operate a ‘fair use’ policy and the information on this site is made available without profit for educational or entertainment purposes.
All other articles may be shared freely under the following conditions:
- Please attribute the work to me and link back to this site (but not in way that suggests I endorse you or your use of my work).
- You may not use the work for commercial purposes.
- You may not alter, transform, or build upon the work.
Any of the above may be waived if you get permission from me before you use the work. For more details and clarification, please read the full license here.
If you have any problems or queries concerning the above, please contact me.
*In case you’re wondering, NSFW means Not Safe For Work.