Chiron represents the primal wound, the urge to become whole and heal the self, while Libra represents relationships and balance.
With Chiron in Libra the wound is to how you relate to others which may manifest in the following ways:
- Feel alone and incomplete without a relationship
- Long for a soul mate and search for companionship
- Fear of being alone makes you stay in relationships even if they’re not good for you
- Avoidance of conflict and disharmony which means you sacrifice your own needs
- Hide behind a mask, pretending to be different with others than when you’re alone
- Strong need for beauty and harmony means you may be very creative and artistic
Your healing journey involves reconciling your needs with those of others, and your gift is recognising that your true soul mate is found within. Other people will reflect your own needs back to you, showing you what is missing. Through this process of projection, you can discover that you already posses these qualities which is why you attracted that particular relationship. You already have what you’re looking for. Recognising the innate wholeness of your true self will help you to achieve inner balance.
When you reconnect with your true Self, you’ll discover an ability to heal through therapeutic relationships. You can be empowered by conflict and learn how to stay true to yourself and trust the process of relating. You don’t need to hide any part of yourself. You are complete and perfect as you are.
For the context of how Chiron in Libra will manifest – see Chiron’s house placement
- Chiron and the Healing Journey – Melanie Reinhart
- Chiron: Healing Body and Soul – Martin Lass
More Signs: Aries – Taurus – Gemini – Cancer – Leo – Virgo – Libra – Scorpio – Sagittarius – Capricorn – Aquarius – Pisces
Browse: Chiron Houses