Chiron represents the primal wound, the urge to become whole and heal the self, while Scorpio represents transformation.
With Chiron in Scorpio the wound is to your perception of death which may manifest in the following ways:
- Fear of loss and/or death due to feeling disconnected from Spirit
- Tendency to dark moods and paranoia and feeling that the world is against you
- Tendency to build defensive walls against being hurt by others and life
- Protective of people and things in your life, sometimes being vindictive, manipulative, destructive and jealous
- Self-destructiveness and desire to be free of attachment to the material world
- Drive to understand the essence of life, and preoccupied with death and dying
Your healing journey involves integrating the dark sides of the soul, and your gift is to understand the secrets of life and death. Your search for trust will transform your consciousness. Through deep introspection, you will begin to understand how everything transforms and nothing truly dies – the essence stays the same even if the outer form changes. You can let go of the form of things and see that nothing is really lost.
You have the ability to transform yourself on a profound level through accepting the darker side of human nature. You may have a powerful, magnetic presence and others may instinctively trust you because they sense the depth of your understanding and empathy with suffering. Your recognition of the immortal part of the soul will bring with it a passion for life and profound understanding of its mysteries which you can share with others.
For the context of how Chiron in Scorpio will manifest – see Chiron’s house placement
- Chiron and the Healing Journey – Melanie Reinhart
- Chiron: Healing Body and Soul – Martin Lass
More Signs: Aries – Taurus – Gemini – Cancer – Leo – Virgo – Libra – Scorpio – Sagittarius – Capricorn – Aquarius – Pisces
Browse: Chiron Houses