Chiron represents the primal wound, the urge to become whole and heal the self, while Cancer represents instincts and nurturing.
With Chiron in Cancer the wound is to your emotions and ability to feel loved which may manifest in the following ways:
- Feel unloved and abandoned, and can’t find the nurturing you need
- Fear that you don’t deserve love and that the world isn’t supportive
- Feel an inner emptiness and loneliness, a sense of something missing
- Tendency to sabotage relationships or smother others with too much attention
- Rescuing lost souls, those who are unloved and abandoned
- May be peaceful and gentle, or lie and cheat to get the love you want
- Psychosomatic illnesses
Your healing journey involves the search for the archetypal Mother – the source of love within yourself, and your gift is to recognise that your true home is found within. You will find the love you need when you stop judging yourself and others. The way you feel about others reflects how you feel about yourself. When you turn inwards, you can learn to love yourself by discovering that you already have what you need. Love is always there and everywhere you are, is home.
Your true strength comes from finding your roots deep within yourself. You are sensitive to the suffering of others and when you’re strong in your own centre, people find it easy to share their feelings with you because you can nourish them emotionally. Your strong nurturing abilities allows you to accept them at their most vulnerable. With your well-developed connection to the inner world, you can heal others by intuitively understanding what they need.
For the context of how Chiron in Cancer will manifest – see Chiron’s house placement
- Chiron and the Healing Journey – Melanie Reinhart
- Chiron: Healing Body and Soul – Martin Lass
More Signs: Aries – Taurus – Gemini – Cancer – Leo – Virgo – Libra – Scorpio – Sagittarius – Capricorn – Aquarius – Pisces
Browse: Chiron Houses