Chiron represents the primal wound, the urge to become whole and heal the self, while Capricorn represents responsibility and authority.
With Chiron in Capricorn the wound is to your need for structure and achievement which may manifest in the following ways:
- Feel unrecognised, unappreciated, unnoticed and unheard
- Fear that there’s no structure in life and that it’s too chaotic and disorganised
- Fear of losing control or being out of control
- Feel you can’t find your vocation or function within society, despite seeking recognition, respect and status
- Tendency to push yourself forward and make people notice you, or hide away and keep quiet
- Only trust what you can see, touch, taste, hear and smell
- Need to be in control of every aspect of your life, or too willing to hand over control to others
Your healing journey involves finding your inner authority, and your gift is self-mastery. To fulfil your own goals you’re willing to work hard to gain the recognition and respect you desire. But this will only work when you align your goals with the divine, or your true Self. Healing will come from accepting and respecting yourself, and listening to your own inner voice. The need for order can be channelled into learning self-mastery which will help you to discover your true vocation.
You are a born survivor. You may find it hard to believe, but you have a natural sense of authority and dignity that others will respect. You are good at creating order and structure for others, and can encourage others by ‘re-parenting’ them – giving them the guidance they never received as a child. You’re not afraid of hard work and willing to struggle to create something that will last.
For the context of how Chiron in Capricorn will manifest – see Chiron’s house placement
- Chiron and the Healing Journey – Melanie Reinhart
- Chiron: Healing Body and Soul – Martin Lass
More Signs: Aries – Taurus – Gemini – Cancer – Leo – Virgo – Libra – Scorpio – Sagittarius – Capricorn – Aquarius – Pisces
Browse: Chiron Houses