Chiron represents the primal wound, the urge to become whole and heal the self, while Taurus represents the physical body and security.
With Chiron in Taurus the wound is to your sense of self-worth and body which may manifest in the following ways:
- Deep insecurity rooted in the body
- Fear of the loss of safety and security
- Find it hard to trust in the abundance of life
- Holding on and clinging to possessions and/or people
- Tendency to devalue yourself and life in general
- Avoidance of risk
- Cautious with money and materialistic
Your healing journey involves finding inner security and your gift is to feel unshakable inner strength and self-worth. The security and love that you need will be found within by adopting a spiritual path and befriending your instincts by listening to your body. You can learn to see the connection between the material and spiritual worlds, and so develop a deeper understanding of the true meaning of abundance.
You may be an excellent manager of other peoples’ money and resources because you have a good financial sense. You could also be a gifted midwife to others’ creativity because you understand how the creative process works. If you can get yourself out of the way, you’ll find your own creativity begins to flow too.
For the context of how Chiron in Taurus will manifest – see Chiron’s house placement
- Chiron and the Healing Journey – Melanie Reinhart
- Chiron: Healing Body and Soul – Martin Lass
More Signs: Aries – Taurus – Gemini – Cancer – Leo – Virgo – Libra – Scorpio – Sagittarius – Capricorn – Aquarius – Pisces
Browse: Chiron Houses