Chiron represents the primal wound, the urge to become whole and heal the self, while Aquarius represents individuality and objectivity.
With Chiron in Aquarius the wound is to your sense of belonging in the community which may manifest in the following ways:
- Feel like an outsider, isolated and removed from the rest of humanity
- Feel different from others, like there’s something wrong with you and you can’t fit in
- Feel alone, even in a crowd, but also tend to seek solitude and feel relief when alone
- Tendency to be reactionary, eccentric, and contrary, going out of your way to be different
- May be friendly but distant, and you tend to avoid close personal relationships
- Universal and humanitarian causes help you feel like you belong
- Seek contact with a higher consciousness and larger perspective
Your healing journey involves the search for connection, belonging and community, and your gift is objectivity – standing back and seeing the whole picture. Through increasing your knowledge of the world and creating a larger perspective of life, you can start to see how everything interconnects. Then you can see how to connect yourself with the whole and find your place in the world.
Take the time you spend alone to connect with the universe within yourself. You are capable of great originality and truly independent thought. You can use your individual mind creatively to discriminate between different systems of thought. Being alone means you can commune with the whole universe, and then bring that connectedness back to others. You can see the divine plan and that all the pieces fit into the puzzle somewhere.
For the context of how Chiron in Aquarius will manifest – see Chiron’s house placement
- Chiron and the Healing Journey – Melanie Reinhart
- Chiron: Healing Body and Soul – Martin Lass
More Signs: Aries – Taurus – Gemini – Cancer – Leo – Virgo – Libra – Scorpio – Sagittarius – Capricorn – Aquarius – Pisces
Browse: Chiron Houses