Chiron represents the primal wound, the urge to become whole and heal the self, while Sagittarius represents aspiration and adventure.
With Chiron in Sagittarius the wound is to your beliefs and sense of meaning which may manifest in the following ways:
- Feel that life is meaningless and pointless, and you have no belief in a higher power
- Fear of open spaces or of having no clear boundaries or limits on your life
- Fear you’ll never understand life or find answers to your questions, and may avoid deep thinking about the nature of life
- Rely on others for answers and may gather information but can’t use it or make sense of it
- Tendency to take things at face value and may be dogmatic and fundamentalist in your approach to religion
- Avoidance of change or adventure, or become obsessed with taking risks and pursuing freedom at any cost
Your healing journey involves the search for meaning by transforming the way you think and what you believe, and your gift is to see life as a great adventure. Your search for meaning or a larger plan is really a search for your own higher Self. By looking for answers you will begin to discover your own innate wisdom and understanding.
You have an open-hearted attitude to life and can develop great wisdom and joy. When you push beyond old boundaries and embark on the ultimate quest of discovery, you will be rewarded with a vision of life as inherently divine. Life is a great adventure, no matter what you actually do.
For the context of how Chiron in Sagittarius will manifest – see Chiron’s house placement
- Chiron and the Healing Journey – Melanie Reinhart
- Chiron: Healing Body and Soul – Martin Lass
More Signs: Aries – Taurus – Gemini – Cancer – Leo – Virgo – Libra – Scorpio – Sagittarius – Capricorn – Aquarius – Pisces
Browse: Chiron Houses