Chiron represents the primal wound, the urge to become whole and heal the self, while Aries represents taking the initiative and self-assertion.
With Chiron in Aries the wound is to your basic sense of self which may manifest in the following ways:
- Crippling self-doubt and lack of self-worth
- Feel you have no right to exist or assert yourself
- Feel that who you are is fundamentally unacceptable
- People pleaser and always put others first, or totally self-involved with your own problems
- Find it hard to stand up for yourself or ask for what you want.
- Self-sabotage, frustration and underlying rage
- Militant self-sufficiency masking fragile insecurity
Your healing journey involves the search for the Self – your true identity – and your gift is to be centred in your Higher Self. Paradoxically, you may only find a strong sense of self when you stop searching for it. This is because you already are that Self. When you assert your true identity as a spiritual being you’ll be able to stay centred despite what others do or say. You can share your unique self by your mere presence because it’s so strong. Although you may not believe it, you’re a natural leader and innovator.
You can empower others to be stronger because you understand how it feels to be powerless. You may have a knack for timing your actions perfectly in the moment, and can combine action with compassion. You can take the initiative to help others in a way that empowers them, and you can act as a catalyst in situations by making others feel more alive.
For the context of how Chiron in Aries will manifest – see Chiron’s house placement
- Chiron and the Healing Journey – Melanie Reinhart
- Chiron: Healing Body and Soul – Martin Lass
More Signs: Aries – Taurus – Gemini – Cancer – Leo – Virgo – Libra – Scorpio – Sagittarius – Capricorn – Aquarius – Pisces
Browse: Chiron Houses