Chiron represents the primal wound, the urge to become whole and heal the self, while Leo represents self-expression and creativity.
With Chiron in Leo the wound is to your ability to manifest your creative self-expression which may come through in the following ways:
- Feel uncreative, unimaginative and uninspired
- Feel that others don’t see your uniqueness and specialness, and you don’t feel liked
- Tendency to hide the results of your creativity and refuse to share with others
- Find it hard to be spontaneous and go with the flow of life and have fun
- Fear of being seen, or feel unworthy of attention or applause
- Or try too hard to get recognition and be the centre of attention
- Champion others’ creative efforts and support their talents, while hiding your own
Your healing journey involves empowering yourself to live from the heart and your gift is to see the whole of life as a creative act. When you give yourself permission to be all that you are, your innate creativity and desire to shine will come through. You’ll be able to learn where your true talents are and find a way to express yourself spontaneously. Creativity then becomes a celebration of life and you can inspire others to express their uniqueness too.
You may also be excellent at encouraging others’ creativity and talents, and know how to use creativity to get in touch with your inner life. When you develop a deep respect for your inner life, you can honour the spark of divinity within everyone.
For the context of how Chiron in Leo will manifest – see Chiron’s house placement
- Chiron and the Healing Journey – Melanie Reinhart
- Chiron: Healing Body and Soul – Martin Lass
More Signs: Aries – Taurus – Gemini – Cancer – Leo – Virgo – Libra – Scorpio – Sagittarius – Capricorn – Aquarius – Pisces
Browse: Chiron Houses