This placement is similar to Chiron in Gemini.
Chiron in the 3rd shows that your unhealed wound is to your mind and ability to communicate. It may manifest in the areas of knowledge, communication and thinking, as well as through the media and sibling relationships.
Other possibilities include:
- Difficulty expressing yourself and being heard by others
- Problems breathing
- Obsessive about gathering information leading to confusion
- Destructive or negative thought patterns
- Avoidance of emotional subjects of conversation and difficulty expressing feelings
- Learning difficulties, or problems with your education
- Tendency towards being rational at the expense of the intuitive
- Or retreating from the mind completely into feelings and intuition
- Wounded brother or sister, or difficulty with sibling relationships
Healing comes from speaking your truth by learning the value of your own thoughts and finding your own unique mode of expression.
For the essence of how Chiron in 3rd house will manifest – see Chiron’s sign placement. Also see Chiron in Gemini.
- Chiron and the Healing Journey – Melanie Reinhart
- Chiron: Healing Body and Soul – Martin Lass
More Houses: 1st house – 2nd house – 3rd house – 4th house – 5th house – 6th house – 7th house – 8th house – 9th house – 10th house – 11th house – 12th house
Browse: Chiron Signs