This placement is similar to Chiron in Libra.
Chiron in the 7th shows that your unhealed wound is to how you relate to others. It may manifest through one-to-one relationships, social interactions, and social justice.
Other possibilities include:
- A major relationship experienced as wounding which colours all subsequent relationships
- Longing for relationship but also a strong desire to be separate
- Find it hard to see yourself without the mirror of another
- People pleasing and being too polite which masks a hidden hostility
- Defensiveness and avoidance of painful feelings in relationships
- Inadvertently provoking conflict and power struggles
- Attraction to lost souls and wounded partners
- Periods of isolation or separation that provide healing and creative inner balance
- Ability to heal through therapeutic relationships
Healing comes from reconciling the needs of yourself and others, and being willing to accept some of the darker sides of human emotion.
For the essence of how Chiron in 7th house will manifest – see Chiron’s sign placement. Also see Chiron in Libra.
- Chiron and the Healing Journey – Melanie Reinhart
- Chiron: Healing Body and Soul – Martin Lass
More Houses: 1st house – 2nd house – 3rd house – 4th house – 5th house – 6th house – 7th house – 8th house – 9th house – 10th house – 11th house – 12th house
Browse: Chiron Signs