This placement is similar to Chiron in Taurus.
Chiron in the 2nd shows that your unhealed wound is to your body and sense of security. It may manifest through issues of emotional and material security, safety, values and well-being.
Other possibilities include:
- Feel insubstantial and lacking in solidity
- Possessive and materialistic with people and possessions
- Or avoidance of possessions through not wanted to be tied down
- Problems with money and/or finding enough resources
- Body seen as unreliable or wounded
- Difficulty finding the right value system
- Trouble giving form to your creative potential
- Tendency to take things too literally and get bogged down with practical problems
Healing comes from finding inner security and integrating the body and soul through learning to trust your instincts.
For the essence of how Chiron in 2nd house will manifest – see Chiron’s sign placement. Also see Chiron in Taurus.
- Chiron and the Healing Journey – Melanie Reinhart
- Chiron: Healing Body and Soul – Martin Lass
More Houses: 1st house – 2nd house – 3rd house – 4th house – 5th house – 6th house – 7th house – 8th house – 9th house – 10th house – 11th house – 12th house
Browse: Chiron Signs