This placement is similar to Chiron in Capricorn.
Chiron in the 10th shows that your unhealed wound is to your career and sense of achievement. It may manifest through areas of vocation, business, and recognition.
Other possibilities include:
- Difficulty deciding what you want to do with your life or finding your place in society
- Struggle with setting and achieving goals
- May only find your vocation later in life after many false starts
- Feel unable to fulfil your parents’ expectations
- Overemphasis on worldly success and status, or going against it and rebelling against authority figures
- Avoidance of responsibility, or taking responsibility for things you can’t control
- Tendency to carry others’ burdens in hope of a reward
- Ability to hold things together and create structure for others even if you can’t heal yourself
Healing comes from finding your inner authority by developing healthy self-respect and self-worth.
For the essence of how Chiron in 10th house will manifest – see Chiron’s sign placement. Also see Chiron in Capricorn.
- Chiron and the Healing Journey – Melanie Reinhart
- Chiron: Healing Body and Soul – Martin Lass
More Houses: 1st house – 2nd house – 3rd house – 4th house – 5th house – 6th house – 7th house – 8th house – 9th house – 10th house – 11th house – 12th house
Browse: Chiron Signs