This placement is similar to Chiron in Aquarius.
Chiron in the 11th shows that your unhealed wound is to your sense of individuality and group participation. It may manifest through the areas of society, community, hopes and long-term ambitions.
Other possibilities include:
- Avoid expressing original ideas due to fear of not being accepted or misunderstood by others
- Prone to stereotyped thinking or being enslaved by the thinking of a group
- Feel alienated or scapegoated by your controversial views
- Critical of society and may reject it through acts of rebellion and destructiveness
- Struggle to live up to spiritual or political ideals
- Fear of groups and the collective which pushes you to find your own way
- Attuned to ideas in the collective that are ahead of your time
- Capable of revolutionising your own thinking and making an original contribution to society
Healing comes from reconciling your needs as an individual with society and learning to give expression to collective ideas without losing yourself in the process.
For the essence of how Chiron in 11th house will manifest – see Chiron’s sign placement. Also see Chiron in Aquarius.
- Chiron and the Healing Journey – Melanie Reinhart
- Chiron: Healing Body and Soul – Martin Lass
More Houses: 1st house – 2nd house – 3rd house – 4th house – 5th house – 6th house – 7th house – 8th house – 9th house – 10th house – 11th house – 12th house
Browse: Chiron Signs