This placement is similar to Chiron in Virgo.
Chiron in the 6th shows that your unhealed wound is to your health and attitude to service. It may manifest through areas of work, health, and service to the community.
Other possibilities include:
- Tendency to control the body through rigid diets and exercise
- Need to organise the chaos of life into strict patterns
- Emotional issues mirrored in the body through psychosomatic symptoms
- Obsession with detail and perfectionism leading to crisis in expression of skills
- Domestic life and daily routine can become chaotic and confusing
- Overly critical of self and others
- Difficulty forming equal partnerships with others
- Tendency to approach others as a teacher or as a servant
Healing comes from being of service to others without denying the self and learning to accept the ordinary mess of daily life without trying to control it.
For the essence of how Chiron in 6th house will manifest – see Chiron’s sign placement. Also see Chiron in Virgo.
- Chiron and the Healing Journey – Melanie Reinhart
- Chiron: Healing Body and Soul – Martin Lass
More Houses: 1st house – 2nd house – 3rd house – 4th house – 5th house – 6th house – 7th house – 8th house – 9th house – 10th house – 11th house – 12th house
Browse: Chiron Signs