This placement is similar to Chiron in Aries.
Chiron in the 1st shows that your unhealed wound is to your basic sense of self, identity and self-worth. The wound may manifest in the physical body in the form of disability or disease, or through problems with self-image.
Other possibilities include:
- Difficult or traumatic birth
- Trouble initiating actions or projects
- Rush into doing things, or hesitate due to doubt and insecurity
- Aggression or suppressed rage in your early home life
- Pleasing others in order to survive
- Become ill in order to avoid making decisions or taking action
- Feel ugly or deformed, and ashamed or embarrassed by your body
- Feel awkward and uncoordinated
Healing will come when you’re willing to surrender your ego and become centred in the Higher Self.
For the essence of how Chiron in 1st house will manifest – see Chiron’s sign placement. Also see Chiron in Aries.
- Chiron and the Healing Journey – Melanie Reinhart
- Chiron: Healing Body and Soul – Martin Lass
More Houses: 1st house – 2nd house – 3rd house – 4th house – 5th house – 6th house – 7th house – 8th house – 9th house – 10th house – 11th house – 12th house
Browse: Chiron Signs