This placement is similar to Chiron in Pisces.
Chiron in the 12th shows that your unhealed wound is to your inner life and spirituality. It may manifest through areas of unconsciousness, institutions, and mysticism.
Other possibilities include:
- Strong need for the experience of unity, ecstasy and loss of identity
- Overwhelmed by chaos and struggle to deal with practical reality of life
- Horror of being ordinary, mortal and fallible
- Vivid imagination, but struggle to make your dreams real
- Weak boundaries and tendency to absorb identity from others
- Feel guilty about becoming an individual and being separate
- Fear of dissolution and surrender, or attraction to annihilation of self through addictions
- Feeling of profound existential grief and loss
- Sacrifice your own health and well-being to help others
Healing comes from recognising your Self as one with the Divine and integrating it into daily life.
For the essence of how Chiron in 12th house will manifest – see Chiron’s sign placement. Also see Chiron in Pisces.
- Chiron and the Healing Journey – Melanie Reinhart
- Chiron: Healing Body and Soul – Martin Lass
More Houses: 1st house – 2nd house – 3rd house – 4th house – 5th house – 6th house – 7th house – 8th house – 9th house – 10th house – 11th house – 12th house
Browse: Chiron Signs