This placement is similar to Chiron in Cancer.
Chiron in the 4th shows that your unhealed wound is to your instincts and family roots. It may manifest through your home environment, parents, local community and/or environment.
Other possibilities include:
- Wounding or difficult relationship with the father and/or mother
- Struggle to find your roots or somewhere you belong
- Feel exiled from life and wounded by a sense of being homeless
- Family life experienced as bullying and hurtful
- Inability to find nurturing or safety within the family home
- Sacrifice your own needs and feelings in order to belong to another person or group
- Feel disconnected from your own inner life and feelings
Healing comes from nurturing the Self and finding your roots deep within your own psyche.
For the essence of how Chiron in 4th house will manifest – see Chiron’s sign placement. Also see Chiron in Cancer.
- Chiron and the Healing Journey – Melanie Reinhart
- Chiron: Healing Body and Soul – Martin Lass
More Houses: 1st house – 2nd house – 3rd house – 4th house – 5th house – 6th house – 7th house – 8th house – 9th house – 10th house – 11th house – 12th house
Browse: Chiron Signs